Sunday, November 3, 2013

Vote for fucks sake.

I had an entire different subject to discuss, but it can wait for a few days.

We're a couple days away from voting day 2013.
I hear folks all day/every day bitching about every level of their government. And I hear them in the same breath say, "I don't vote, my vote doesn't matter" I roll my fucking eyes. Yes, it is your right to complain (First Amendment and all) and no, there is no legal requirement to vote. However, it makes you a fucking crying bitch. Exactly like the welfare queen who wants to know who is going to pay to feed her kids. Well, I expect her to. Just like an asshat saying "my governments broke, who's going to fix it?" Well, YOU are. And when you make zero attempt at fixing it you become equally to blame as the politicians in charge. Full culpability.

As to the argument about ones vote not counting, I'm going to have to wave my bullshit flag high. The level of government that most affects ones daily life is their local government. Here we are in an odd year when we see nothing but local government on the ballot. Just in my town, we have a fucking shitbird for a mayor. He's got his lips squarely attached to mayor bloomburgs cock, sucking all corrupt manjuice he can get. That same mayor has a number of cronies on the city council giving him rimjobs at every council meeting. You know how many votes will win those open spots on Tuesday? About 600. There are 9,905 bodies in this town and 600 of them can sway the entire direction of their own government. Yeah, you mathematicians tell me again how your vote doesn't count.

These are the same commandos that will whisper in hushed tones "When the revolution comes, I'll be the one leading the charge" Ok, fuckface, you wont even get off your couch once a year to try to change things, but I'm to expect that when it all breaks down, you'll be full Rambo massacring the mobs of looters and defending liberty? I'll probably have to shoot you to get you off my porch when you come begging for me to protect you.

At any rate, my point is this....Go fucking vote for someone. They don't have to be perfect they just have to be better. Vote for a Libertarian every chance you get. If there isn't one, vote for some other third party candidate. If there isn't one of them, write in the name of the person you think would be the best for the job. If you don't know who that is, just vote against the incumbent. That doesn't always make the best choice, but when in doubt that will serve you well 80% of the time. If you cant find the effort to give now, there is no way you will risk your life later, you'll just be a pussy getting in the way of patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.