Sunday, October 20, 2013

A primer in Tremis perspective.

I wanted to make a statement before I get too involved in this blogging thing. I wanted to make sure the readers here (when I get some) understand my perspective on these posts.

The federal government is royally fucked. I said royally on purpose. The prevailing attitude from our overlords in DC is that they are the ruling class and we are the peasants. It might be a fair assessment since so many of my fellow countrymen view themselves as peasants too. However, the problem lies with those of us who don’t consider ourselves peasants. These are the same ilk that founded this country. How most generations just continued to give it away to a new ruling class is something I don’t completely understand. Admittedly, resistance was tried in earnest in the 1860s. But when that failed, it seems like the entire nation just started giving in. The union showed that it would rather kill you than give you back any of the power that is rightly yours. Are the men of this land so meek that they fear death above all else? It was rhetorical , no need to get all butthurt because your the guy saying “not me!”

Regardless of what comes next, I have no red in my ledger with the federal government. I served them while I believed I was serving my country. They certainly got more from me than I ever got from them. By default, I am a US citizen by reason of being a Pennsylvanian citizen. But I can tell you now, I view my state as superior to the union. With an ideal planted by Robert E Lee, the people of Pennsylvania are my countrymen. As long as my state government is headed in a direction that my ideals can accept, it will stay that way. If not, I have no problem becoming a Texan or
Tennessean. I have no desire to see the union fail, I expect the directors of that union to step in line and recognize their limited authority. If they choose not to, then the union failing is of no concern to me.

Please keep this in mind as I go off the deep end in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.